caden

caden

Sunday 19 July 2015

Week #1!


I have officially started week #1 of half marathon training! Today I ran 12k and it felt great. I ran in Big Baddeck, CB When I ran, I ran across two bridges and saw a bee keeper doing his job. The  terrain was very hilly and the route was very scenic and beautiful.
I ended at very special place, the Rocking Horse Ranch. I went on a tour to see animals. The Rocking Horse Ranch is a place for animals who are rescued and in need of a home.  Any any animal can sure be loved. It is one of kind. Some of the animals will be adopted and some will be there for a life long home (:
here is the link if you would like to check their website out click HERE
and their Facebook page click HERE
there were some baby ducks that were super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment