caden

caden

Saturday 13 June 2015

The Joys of Running!
 Lately, I experienced the joys of running with a friend. I had such a great time. We were not focusing on distance, time, or speed. It was just pure enjoyment and fun. Finding a friend to run with is like finding a pot of gold for me. I also recently did interval training for the first time. It was great. I was able to do this with an experienced runner who was lots of fun. Running allows you to set goals. My goals right now are, setting a PB for the 5k 22:28 and for the 10k 45:56. My long term goal is to qualify and run the Boston Marathon. Running allows you to relieve stress. I find running helps me focus, relax, and be a happier person. I have met so many new people. Every runner I have met, is so dedicated,enthusiastic, and always so positive! Running is such a great sport. I know I have found my passion!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Caden! Not only are you a passionate and dedicated runner, but you also express yourself very well. Congratulations on launching your blog!

    ReplyDelete